Saturday, November 28, 2009

An the Winner Is. . .

Remember the contest a couple weeks ago? Well, we finally had the drawing. I need to say I'm sorry to my family and friends who left messages. I remained honest and unbiased. Every name of those who left a comment were written on slips of paper and I had Phil draw. Charity is the winner. Congratulations! Your name has been added to the drawing for that beautiful Christmas display. In the meantime, I'll be contacting you privately about sending you your copy of  Christmas Miracles.
Abundant blessings!


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Jennifer- I also am a descendant of the Crocketts and share their reasons for leaving France. I am very eager to get your first book in the series, but Amazon told me it was not available. Could you tell me how to get it? jgleason@nmsu.edu